Cruden Foundation Limited
This scheme makes grants available for registered charities in Scotland working for the support and improvement of the community.
Funding is available for activities that support the main purposes of the trust as follows:
- The advancement of education.
- The advancement of health.
- The saving of lives.
- The advancement of citizenship or community development
- The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science.
- The advancement of public participation in sport.
- The provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended.
- The advancement of environmental protection or improvement.
- The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage.
- The advancement of animal welfare.
The trust does not maintain an email address or website. Applications must be submitted in writing and must demonstrate need and purpose of support and be addressed to The Secretary, Cruden Foundation Limited, Baberton House, Juniper Green, Edinburgh, EH14 3HN
Applications including financial details (e.g. annual accounts) are helpful to the Board when considering applications.
Applications are considered by the Board three times per year: November, February and June.