Erasmus+ Programme for Sport – 2017 Call for Proposals Open
Erasmus+ is the European Programme for education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020.
The specific objectives of the Erasmus+ Programme in the field of sport are to:
- Tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match fixing and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and discrimination.
- Promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes.
- Promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.
- Ultimately, sport projects supported through Erasmus+ should lead to increased levels of participation in sport, physical activity and voluntary activity.
The 2017 Sport Call has a total budget of €31.8 million and public institutions and non-profit organisations active in the field of sport and physical activity are eligible to apply for funding under the following actions:
- Collaborative Partnerships.
- Small Collaborative Partnerships.
- Not-for-profit European Sport Events.
The deadline for applications is 6 April 2017.