The bIG volunteers' lunch with GWT
Monday 7th June 2021, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Celebrating Volunteers’ Week and the “big lunch” Together
Come and join us – bring your lunch and help us create smiles together.
Celebrating intergenerational work and volunteering across our networks.
Everyone has a story, everyone is lifted up by others who share their laughter, kindness, creativity and caring consistently. Volunteering really is love in action.
We plan to celebrate with you at the end of #Volunteers’ Week with some fun, ‘notes of appreciation’, laughter, intergenerational quizzes, chat and a bit more. (You are welcome to share these with others in your groups and organisations too).
We really appreciate all you do and we all really value Volunteering, Connecting and Celebrating – so join us and get involved.
- Share your favourite recipe or dish that you would love at a big lunch banquet or buffet.
- Send us your “Note of Appreciation” or record your message and share that. (See emails for details)
- Join our brew and blether breakouts and share your funniest or heart-squeezing moments.
- Tell us who your heroes are.
- Bring your lunch or favourite nibbles – and bring a pal who helps with all you do too – and meet us in our Zoom party room.
It’s been a really hard time since the pandemic hit – we want to “fill your buckets” the best way we can – because you truly are worth it!
Book Your Place
Sorry, bookings are now closed for this event.