Below you will find a range of social media graphics and headers (containing prepared posts if you're short on time), our thematic day images along with our supporter’s pack and activity ideas leaflet.
- Supporters' Pack (English)
- Supporters Pack (Spanish)
- Activity Ideas shared from partners Linking Generations Northern Ireland (English)
- A4 Blank Poster pdf (English)
- A4 Blank Poster docx - add your organisation’s name or logo to the blank section and use it in photographs celebrating your support
- A4 blank poster (Spanish)
- A4 Advert (English)
- Twitter header/banner image (English)
- Twitter header/banner image (Welsh)
- Social media header/banner image (Spanish)
- Facebook header/banner image (English)
- Website header/banner image (English)
- Website header/banner image (Spanish)
Thematic Day Images:
Monday 25th April - Theme - Let's Reconnect - showcasing community connecting, post covid rebuilding
The last two years have been challenging for all of us. Come and share your positive intergenerational learning stories from lockdown as we move forward to reconnect generations.
Tuesday 26th April - Theme - Let's Combat Loneliness and Isolation
Loneliness has the same impact on mortality as smoking 15 cigarettes a day and is one of our key issues as a society. Intergenerational connection can be a great way to fight loneliness and isolation. Why not harness the power of intergenerational connection to tackle loneliness and isolation in your community?
Wednesday 27th April - Theme - Let's celebrate intergenerational spaces
Come and join the growing movement in creating intergenerational spaces in our communities. Work, rest, or play, it’s more fun together.
Thursday 28th April - Theme - Let's inform our future
Bringing generations together isn't just a lovely thing to do, it's an exciting thing to do in order to reconnect our communities and tackle the challenges we all face.
Friday 29th April - Theme - Let's celbrate intergenerational solidarity
Our connections need to be celebrated for the impact they have on our lives. On this day we will be celebrating those intergenerational connections that keep us going and how we can all support each other through intergenerational solidarity. Join us as we say yes to solidarity and no to ageism.
Saturday 30th April - Theme - Let's break down age barriers
Age is just a number; we have more in common with other generations than we think. Join us to explore challenging misconceptions about age.
Sunday 1st May - Theme - Thank you
Let's celebrate the week and recap on those magical and impactful moments and thoughts we don't want to forget.