Register as Supporter
Registration is NOW OPEN for 2023!
Join our campaign to partake in meaningful conversations which will help raise awareness and further the impact of intergenerational work acoss the world. Our supporters will inspire individuals, volunteers, practitioners and organisations across the globe to be creative, inspirational and bold in furthering and creating new intergenerational connections. In 2023 we will welcome 4 new countries to the campaign - bringing our total to 15 and making it our biggest and most exciting event yet.
Show your support by registering to be a supporter, share your logo, and agree to recognise, share and support the campaign online via social media and face to face activity. It is free to sign up and as a result, we shall add your organisation’s name or individuals names to our list of supporters shared on the website.
We will agree to:
- Showcase and share your intergenerational activities and successes via the website and social media
- Provide graphics and ideas on how to get involved
- Create hashtags and give a national page on the website devoted to the campaign
- Share details of events, webinars, and training sessions over the week
- Share case studies from across the globe
You will agree to:
- Share your company logo or message of support
- Highlight global intergenerational week on social media using the approved images which we will share
- Share your intergenerational stories during the campaign using the campaign's hashtag
- Share #GIW23 posts on social media
For further details please contact Ruairidh Smith, Policy Officer.