If you live out with Scotland and would like to be kept updated with what’s happening across the country then this is the right network for you.
There are two categories of membership for International members:
Category 1. (£100 per year)
Any individual, group or organisation living out with Scotland.
• Receive twice monthly e-bulletins
• Access to password protected areas of the website
• Access over 100 case studies from Scotland and further afield
• Access a wide range of GWT publications and resources for free
• Training opportunities
• Share best practice & information
• Create new partnerships
• Strengthen community links
• Receive information and guidance regarding funding for local & national project activity and development*Category 3.* (Free)
An additional benefit for category two is reduced rates for training courses and events.
Category 2 (Free)
- Non-members including individuals, groups or organisations living out with Scotland.
• Access to limited areas of the website including news, events and training
Further details regarding payment for International members will be available shortly once the website has been updated.
Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund Launch
14 March 2023
The Minister for Equalities and Older People has announced the launch of the Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund.
Sages and Seekers
2 December 2022
A Los Angeles project is pairing older people and teenagers to increase empathy, reduce ageism (in both directions) and improve mental health.
24 November 2022
Have a read about having a friend from a different generation and the difference it can make to your life, and maybe you can share your own IG story with us.
Spread Christmas cheer this year
24 November 2022
For many, it’s a busy time of year, and for some it can feel quite lonely. Taking time to chat with neighbours over mince pies, or enjoying a shared meal is a great way to keep connected, which is why Eden are launching The Big Lunch at Christmas this year. Its a good time to bring generations together too.
GWT and partners celebrate after receiving £499,600 for a multi-year project
16 November 2022
Generations Working Together is delighted to announce that we have been awarded funding from The National Lottery Community Fund.
GWT's Annual General Meeting - online
31 October 2022
GWT will be holding its 8th AGM on Wednesday 16th November 2022.