If you live out with Scotland and would like to be kept updated with what’s happening across the country then this is the right network for you.
There are two categories of membership for International members:
Category 1. (£100 per year)
Any individual, group or organisation living out with Scotland.
• Receive twice monthly e-bulletins
• Access to password protected areas of the website
• Access over 100 case studies from Scotland and further afield
• Access a wide range of GWT publications and resources for free
• Training opportunities
• Share best practice & information
• Create new partnerships
• Strengthen community links
• Receive information and guidance regarding funding for local & national project activity and development*Category 3.* (Free)
An additional benefit for category two is reduced rates for training courses and events.
Category 2 (Free)
- Non-members including individuals, groups or organisations living out with Scotland.
• Access to limited areas of the website including news, events and training
Further details regarding payment for International members will be available shortly once the website has been updated.
13 January 2022
Generations Working Together is delighted to announce the dates of our next virtual conference - Monday 7-Thursday 10th March 2022
13 January 2022
Join us on the 2nd of February at 2 pm to learn more about the global campaign.
30 December 2021
Learn how OPAL (Older People, Active Lives) has kept generations connected even when we have been apart during the pandemic.
17 December 2021
Celebrate and showcase your intergenerational work by nominating your projetct.
8 December 2021
Building the Toolkit: A Call for your Case Studies and Info.
1 December 2021
This year we are encouraging everyone to spread a little kindness. Join our social media to get involved.