Climate Challenge Fund Development Grants
Development Grants are available to help community-led organisations in Scotland scope out potential climate action projects.
Deadlines: 11th December and 15th January
CCF Development Grants up to £500 (per organisation) are intended to:
• Enable community-led organisations to develop ideas for a climate change action project which would support low-carbon behaviour changes, increase climate literacy and reduce carbon emissions.
• Assist in progressing to a full CCF Grant application or similar activities for another funder.
• Organise a community consultation event and survey work.
• Engaging a consultant or advisor to support project development.
• Cover expenses associated with visit(s) to other projects/organisations within Scotland (flights excluded).
• Develop a low-carbon project idea.
• Host an event using the Scottish Government’s Climate Conversation toolkit.
Who can apply?
• Scottish-based eligible community-led organisations, that operate on a not-for-profit basis, or are a trading company wholly owned by a not-for-profit organisation, and are legally constituted.
• Organisations not currently in receipt of a full CCF Grant Award.
• Organisations that received a CCF Development Grant previously can also apply but their proposal must be substantially different from the previously funded grant.
An application form can be downloaded here.
2nd December 2019