Funding opportunity for intergenerational projects involving food
*The Food for Life Get Togethers team in Scotland are seeking partners from the test and learn regions of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverclyde who can create and deliver innovative ways of bringing people of different ages and backgrounds together through good food.
The following criteria explains what the criteria is;*
• Up to £10,000 is available for a minimum of four organisations across the three areas to start projects in January 2020 which will run until no later than May 2021.
• The soil association are are looking for partners that can demonstrate genuine understanding of what is needed in their communities and have the skills and energy to use food to bring people together across different generations.
• Projects must be in the test and learn regions of Edinburgh, Glasgow or Inverclyde.
• Eligible partners include: not for profit settings such as community groups, nurseries, schools, care homes, community health and social care settings, housing associations, charities and local groups.
• Applications must be received by 12 noon on 29th November.Further information, including all guidance and the application form please contact our Intergenerational Development Officer as follows:
Bella Kerr on 07927550730 or email: “email@example.com”
28th October 2019