Opportunities at GWT's National Conference 2019
Date: Wednesday 6th March 2019
Venue: The Technology & Innovation Centre, University of Strathclyde, 99 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1RD
There are plenty opportunities for organisations to get involved in our next conference in March.
Join our information village
Why not showcase your resources and services to over 120 professionals from a wide range of organisations who strive to make life better for younger and older people. You could share and promote your own research and evaluation, share resources and toolkits you’ve created through intergenerational projects which could help others, promote reports and strategies that intergenerational work relates to and could contribute to or simply come along to celebrate the successes of your work to inspire others.
Spaces will include tables, chairs and cloths for exhibition stands (dimensions can be found in booking form below).
- Small local Charity (Turnover under £250K – includes one free place to conference) £110
- Larger Charity & Commercial Business (Turnover £250K +) £220
You can also be a sponsor of the conference
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to:
- be affiliated to Scotlands expert leading organisation in Intergenerational Practice
- showcase your organisation as a business keen to support the bringing together of different generations through intergenerational practice.
Types of sponsorship
- Recognition Awards sponsor – Cost £200
These awards recognise the hard work of the many dedicated individuals and groups in our communities who are making a positive difference to the lives of younger and older people across Scotland.
- Overall conference sponsor – Donation to be agreed
Email Sorina Opera for further information or send her your completed booking form.
Our annual Recognition Awards celebrate and recognise the outstanding talent, commitment and inspirational involvement of workers, volunteers and groups who are involved with and are embracing Intergenerational practice across Scotland. The awards highlight organisations who are committed to delivering good practice and who will inspire others to start connecting different generations through their own projects. The award categories will be launched in November/December 2018. Read about our 2018 winners.
31st October 2018