Vacancy - Finance & Administrative
GWT is looking to appoint a new part time Finance and Administration Officer to work 14 hours per week, based in Brunswick House, 51 Wilson Street, Glasgow.
Appointment: Short term ending 30th June 2020 (may be extended if further funding secured)
Salary: 21,074 pro rata
Hours: 14 per week
The Finance and Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing the day to day finances, maintaining the financial records using Paxton Charity Accounting PRO package, updating the website and general office duties.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• To manage the day to day finances of GWT on behalf of the CEO in accordance with standard accounting procedures and key internal controls;
• In consultation with the CEO, provide draft budgets, accounts and financial statements, within a relevant financial policy framework, as required by the Board;
• In consultation with the CEO, monitor GWT’s income and expenditure position, under the guidance of the Treasurer, and provide reports to the Board at least quarterly, in a format accessible to the Board members;
• To organise and coordinate Board meetings by drafting agendas and papers, taking minutes, following up on key actions and progress points and administering meetings;
• Act as the IT focal point for GWT;
• To feed information onto GWT’s website and social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter & You Tube;
Please submit a detailed CV by Wednesday 13th February 2019, 12noon.
Please note that interviews will be held on Tuesday 19th February 2019 in Brunswick House, Glasgow.
The CV must include the following:
Personal details, education & career background. Please describe your experience of administration and financial reporting (max 150 words) including details of any charity experience (max 150 words). Please list other relevant experience such as report writing, website development etc., two referees, your current salary (if applicable) and your earliest start date.
Completed CVs should be emailed to email@example.com or sent to: Alison Clyde, Chief Executive Officer, Generations Working Together, 3rd Floor, Brunswick House, 51 Wilson Street, Glasgow, G1 1UZ.
For further information please contact Alison Clyde, CEO on 07769629988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the full job description below.
29th January 2019