Generations United: Creating An Age-Advantaged Community
Since 2012, Generations United and MetLife Foundation have recognised the best intergenerational communities in the United States.
From this work, Generations United has developed a series of tools to help communities become all age friendly.
This publication compiles some of these tools including:
- planning tips for communities with examples from successful communities across the United States,
- inspiring stories from award winning communities,
- engagement and development scales to assess programs,
- self administered community assessment, and
- infographic on why intergenerational solutions are critical to building strong communities.
Here you can access the Toolkit