Guide of Ideas for Planning and Implementing Intergenerational Projects
The Project MATES – Mainstreaming Intergenerational Solidarity is co-financed by the Lifelong Learning Programme from the European Commission, as a Grundtvig Accompanying Measures Project. One of the main objectives of the Project is to produce a Guide of Ideas for Planning and Implementing Intergenerational Projects.
The Guide is a component of a much wider ensemble of products, which together, form a coherent package of didactic resources to be used, by researchers, local authorities and by institutions in direct contact with younger and elder generations.
The package of resources includes:
- Online Library of Intergenerational Projects;
- Online Library of Intergenerational of Manuals and
- relevant documents;
- Report of the Research conducted in Portugal;
- Catalogue of Literature;
- Database of people engaged in Intergenerational Practice;
- Web platform that hosts all the documents mentioned above: