The #NotWithoutMe Accelerator
#NotWithoutMe supports the development of new and engaging digital inclusion projects, working specifically with vulnerable young people aged 11-25 to develop their basic digital skills, resilience, confidence, access and critical understanding. The Trust is now looking to support the development of a further three projects through their first digital inclusion accelerator.
Successful applicants will receive:
- The chance to be part of a six-month accelerator of support workshops, project and staff development opportunities. The Trust will fund the full travel costs for up to two staff members to attend.
- £3,000 funding to assist with designing and refining your project idea. (This funding is unrestricted, though must clearly be used for the development of a specific project. We expect that given the developmental nature of the #NotWithoutMe Accelerator, that the funding will predominantly be used to cover staff time. You are not expected to use the funding to deliver the project.)
- Networking with participants, mentors and sector stakeholders.
- Opportunity to pitch for up to £40,000 further funding and a year’s support after the completion of the #NotWithoutMe Accelerator.
- Social media promotion for your project and work.
- Evaluation to identify successes, challenges and how to take your project forward.
Apply online here by 5pm Monday 30th April 2018