Intergenerational Housing, Places and Spaces (launches during Intergenerational Week)
Launches during Intergenerational Week.
This free course is the forth in a series, which provides an opportunity for people of all ages to increase their knowledge around designing and establishing intergenerational housing, places and spaces.
Duration – 3 hours
Cost – Free to members (membership to GWT is free for everyone living in Scotland and for international students)
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe why intergenerational practice is important in housing, places and spaces
- Describe different types of intergenerational practices within housing that currently exist, their benefits and limitations
- Identify methodologies that can help to achieve social benefits in housing
- Identify some of the design features that can facilitate intergenerational practice
- Describe the importance of management in facilitating intergenerational practice in housing
Details on how to register will be published shortly