Intergenerational Housing, Places and Spaces
This free course is the forth in a series, which provides an opportunity for people of all ages to increase their knowledge around designing and establishing intergenerational housing, places and spaces.
Duration – 3 hours
Cost: Free to members
To become a member, click here.
By the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Describe why intergenerational practice is important in housing, places and spaces
- Describe different types of intergenerational practices within housing that currently exist, their benefits and limitations
- Identify methodologies that can help to achieve social benefits in housing
- Identify some of the design features that can facilitate intergenerational practice
- Describe the importance of management in facilitating intergenerational practice in housing
Please note once you click the link below to register you will be taken to our Moodle training platform which is separate from the GWT website where you will be asked to create another sign in profile.
Please remember your username and password as this is how you will be able to log in and out of the platform. It may be easier for you if you are new to GWT to use the same username and password.
To start this course, sign up for an account (if it’s your first time) or log into our elearning platform here.