People's Postcode Trust opens for applications
The People’s Postcode Trust has re-opened its grants programme and will award grants on a monthly basis until October 2021.
Funded by players of the People’s Postcode Lottery, the Trust makes grants to support smaller charities and good causes in Scotland under the following themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity & green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency & promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
Registered charities can apply for grants of up to £20,000, other not for profit organisations can apply for grants of up to £2,000 to support both project and organisation core costs.
The funding is available for 12 months. To be eligible to apply, organisations will need to have an annual income of below £1 million with preference given to those with an income of below £500,000 per year. The Postcode Community Trust will operate on a monthly basis. On around the 1st of each month, applications will open, and organisations will be able to submit their request for funding until the maximum number of 150 has been received until the 1st October 2021.