GWT facilitate 18 local networks across Scotland covering all corners from the Islands and Highlands to the southern areas of the Scottish Borders and Dumfries and Galloway. Each network meets 2-4 times each year normally face to face however due to Covid-19 we shall be hosting the network meetings online using Zoom.
The networks are free to join and provide access to:
- Intergenerational training
- Monthly e-bulletins
- Database of projects by type and location
- Opportunities for networking
- Guidance on funding for local project activity and development.
Who can join?
- Local educational institutions (nurseries, play groups, schools, colleges, universities, community education)
- Voluntary and community organisations
- Public sector organisations, local authorities, health boards, police, fire and rescue
- Older people’s groups and organisations (care homes, day centres, sheltered housing)
- Younger people’s organisations (youth groups, uniformed groups)
- Sports groups, local faith communities and other related organisations
- Individuals with an interest in intergenerational working can join too!
If you would like to attend a local network meeting please register via your local network page ensuring that you provide an email address for GWT to send you the code to access meetings.