Support for Ukrainian Refugees
These sessions are run by experienced advisers and provide an overview of people’s rights in Scotland and information on how to access essential services such as housing and health.
About the online information sessions
Sessions take place on Zoom and run for approximately 2 hours. The sessions are held in English but interpreters can be provided.
Each session will include essential information on the following areas:
- Legal – immigration status and documentation
- Housing – rights and options
- Money – how to claim benefits if you need to, how to access bank accounts
- Health – how to access urgent care and medication, access to GP
- Schools – how to enrol your children in schools
- English language – how to access English classes if you need them
You will be sent links to information in Ukrainian after the session.
Dates of upcoming sessions:
- Tuesday, 2 August: 2-4pm
- Tuesday 9 August: 2-4pm
- Tuesday 16 August: 2-4pm
- Tuesday 23 August: 2-4pm
- Tuesday 30 August: 2-4pm