Learn more about the benefits of GWT membership.
Over the next few weeks (January 2019) Generations Working Together will be changing the membership to the following three categories:
Category 1. (Free)
Any individual, group or organisations living in Scotland who are interested in connecting different generations together.
Category 2. (£100 per year)
Any individual, group or organisation living out with Scotland.
Category 3. (Free)
Non-members including individuals, groups or organisations living out with Scotland.
Membership benefits are similar for categories 1 and 2 with the exception of Category 1 receiving:
• An invitation to participate in local intergenerational network meetings which take place 2- 4 times each year.
• Connecting and networking opportunities provided through local events and meetings
• Access networking opportunities – members come from the public, private and third sector
• Opportunities to have a say on future GWT plans and strategies
Category 1 & 2 benefits
• Receive twice monthly e-bulletins
• Access to password protected areas of the website
• Access over 100 case studies from Scotland and further afield
• Access a wide range of GWT publications and resources for free
• Training opportunities
• Share best practice & information
• Create new partnerships
• Strengthen community links
• Receive information and guidance regarding funding for local & national project activity and development
An additional benefit for category two is reduced rates for training courses and events.
Category 3 benefits
• Access to limited areas of the website including news, events and training
When joining please state which network you would like to be a member of (if your remit covers more than one local network you are eligible to join more than one).
In the case of members living outside of Scotland please join the International network.
Further details regarding payment for International members will be available shortly once the website has been updated.
Click here to join your local network.