Learn more about the benefits of GWT membership.
Generations Working Together offers free membership to individuals, groups and organisations who live and are based in Scotland. We also offer free membership for students from across the world.
For members living outside of Scotland (International) we charge an annual fee of £100.
Main Membership benefits
- Free online training courses
- Discounted rates for training courses including IDIL, events and annual conference
- Free resources, tools and publications
- Free local and thematic (research/housing & ageism) network meetings
- Twice monthly enews bulletins
Other benefits include
- Access to password protected areas of the website
- Access over 100 case studies from Scotland and further afield
- Opportunity to share best practice & information
- Opportunity to build new partnerships
- Opportunity to strengthen community links
- Access information and guidance regarding funding for local & national project activity and development
- Access to research network resources (when available)
Members in Scotland also receive:
- An invitation to participate in local intergenerational network meetings which take place 2- 4 times each year.
- Connecting and networking opportunities provided through local events and meetings
- Access networking opportunities – members come from the public, private and third sector
- Opportunities to have a say on future GWT plans and strategies